Saturday, January 19, 2013

Cheery Mornings

I woke up this morning quite excited to sample the loaf of wheat bread I made last evening...










Oooooh, bread!




Hm, I didn't even brush my hair yet...












Oh well!




 

Yay for bread and tea!


Want the recipe so you can make this lovely loaf? It's easy! You can pick it up at Smitten Kitchen. I used oil rather than butter. I also proofed my yeast (with the sugar and warm water) before adding the oil and dry ingredients. Happy baking and a cheery Saturday to you!



P. S. Goodness, I am white... We really do have sun in Colorado, I promise!





2 comments:

  1. A. You are adorable.

    B. I really like your pizza bread knife.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, thank you, friend. :) I don't have a 'real' bread knife, but that one works just fine. I like you!

    ReplyDelete